Is this the right time to buy a house?
Yes, prices and interest rates are low and inflation has not hit yet.
You have come to the right place whether you are looking to pay cash for homes or sell a home.We are your Source for Orlando Real Estate and income property.We are very sensitive to the first time home buyer knowing there are many questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions whether you are a first time home buyer or an experienced buyer.
- We analyze your needs for home size and location.
- We discuss and stay within your home buying budget range.
- We will help you get pre-approved to buy a house.
- We can answer your questions on the first time home buyer tax credit.
After living in area for over 35 years we know Central Florida: Lake County, Orange County, Osceola County, Seminole County and Volusia County. Having lived in Winter Springs, Florida for the last 10 years we have started to specialize in Tuscawilla Real Estate and the surrounding areas with the parks, golf course, swimming and many more activities in the Tuscawilla area.
With 16 years of experience we know real estate and can answer your questions on:
- Income property
- Lake property
- Commercial property investment
- Is now the right time to pay cash for homes?
- Is now the time for first time home buyers?
- How much house can you afford?
- Should you be pre-qualified?
- Can I sell my house?
- Your time is valuable and we respect that
Why use a Real Estate agent?
Understand why you should use a real estate agent. Find out how a realtor can help with everything from setting a price to negotiating and closing the deal.
There are good reasons about 80 percent of homes are sold with the help of a real estate agent, according to the National Association of REALTORS®. Here are some of the ways a REALTOR® can help simplify the process:
- Setting the right price. One of the first things a real estate agent presents to a seller is a competitive market analysis.
- Sellers who use a real estate agent normally receive 20% more for their homes than those who sell their own homes.
- Neighborhood knowledge. A REALTOR® has a better understanding of what buyers can get for their money.
- Marketing expertise. Along with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis), a real estate agent will present sellers with a marketing plan.
- The MLS and the REALTOR®’s contacts.. In turn, these agents recommend the house to their buyers. A study by the National Association of REALTORS® revealed that 82 percent of homes are sold through an agent’s contacts.
- Objectivity. When selling, a real estate agent can provide an unemotional view of the home and what changes or fix ups could increase the value.
- Efficiency. Buyers with buyers’ agents will only tour houses that fit their budget and needs.
- Drafting skills. REALTORS® draft contracts and know the information that must be included in the documents.
- Negotiation and closing assistance. A real estate agent can provide advice to both buyers and sellers about whether to accept or modify an offer or counter-offer. Once an offer has been accepted, the REALTOR® can arrange for a home inspector, financing, a title search and a real estate lawyer, as well as ensure that all repairs and stipulations in the contract are complete.